Tata AIA Life Insurance
Tata AIA Life Insurance Co. Limited is one of India’s biggest insurance companies and has been set up as a joint venture entity by Tata Sons Limited and the AIA Group Limited. The latter is one of the biggest pan-Asian players in the global insurance sector while the former is one of India’s biggest and most respected business conglomerates. The company offers several insurance products like endowment plans, child plans, investment plans and retirement plans to customers.
The company has achieved 96.01% as a claim settlement ratio while the weighted premium for FY2016-17 stands at Rs. 1, 048 crore which is a major feat indeed.
- Retail claims settlement ratio of 96.01% for FY 2016-17.
- Over 30 million individual policies
- Premium of INR 1,048 crores for the financial year ending March 2017
- Large network in over 100 countries
- The company works with a mission 'To improve the quality of life of the communities
You can take your pick from several pension plans offered by Tata AIA Life Insurance Co. Limited. There is the Freedom plan which helps in generating pension while there are enhancement options via riders. There is the Compounded Reversionary Bonus which helps you increase your corpus for retirement.
- Age proof - (Any One)
Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card, Birth Certificate, etc
- Identity proof – (Any One)
Driving License, Passport, Voter ID card, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, or any document which proves citizenship
- Income proof
- Address proof – (Any One)
Driving License, Passport and Utility Bill should clearly mention the permanent address
- Income proof – (Any One)
Salary Slip, Form 16, ITR
- Recent passport size photograph
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Freedom: A pension plan tailor made for allowing growth of your corpus with addition of Compounded Reversionary Bonus, thus ensuring an independent life.
1: Tata AIA Life Insurance Freedom:
Tata AIA Life Insurance Freedom is a pension plan tailor made for the sunset years. The plan offers growth of your corpus with addition of compounded reversionary bonus ensuring an independent life.
Advantages and Benefits
- Choice to select a policy payment term as per your convenience
- Option to choose from Retirement Option 1 or Retirement Option 2 wherein the Maturity age is 55 or 60 years respectively
- Growth of your corpus through Compounded Reversionary Bonus
Minimum entry age
(Age as on last birthday)
|Maximum entry age
For Retirement Option1:45 years
For Retirement Option 2: 50 years
|Maximum maturity age
For Retirement Option1: 55 years
For Retirement Option 2: 60 years
For Retirement Option1: 55 years - entry age
For Retirement Option 2: 60 years- entry age
|Premium Payment Term
For Policy Term 10 to 14 -7/10 years
For Policy Term 15 and above – 7/10/15 years
|Minimum Basic Sum Assured
||As per Minimum Sum Assured