Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
Reliance General Insurance is one of the foremost insurers in India with a customer base spanning leading corporate companies, individuals and SMEs. The company has a network of 139 offices and 12,000+ intermediaries throughout the country. Apart from two-wheeler insurance, the company offers car, travel, health and home insurance plans to customers.
- Long-term policy with one-time premium for 3 years
- Cashless claim network across garage network
- No-Claim Bonus of 50% for 5 years without claims
- 10% of sum assured as personal accident cover for permanent total disablement & death
- Third party cover up to maximum of Rs. 1, 00, 000
- Additional covers include Nil Depreciation & Personal Accident Bundle Cover
- Completely filled covernote / application form with contact numbers
- Name of insured person
- Vehicle number
- Make and model of the vehicle
- Identification card
- Copy of RC book if any
- Copy of previous insurance ( for renewal)
There are several inclusions in case of the Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance Plans. These include loss or damage of the two wheeler in case of the following:
- Transit via Road/Rail/Elevator/Air
- Riot/Strike/Malicious Acts
There are a few exclusions in case of Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance that you should also be aware of. These include the following:
- Damage while driving under influence of drugs/alcohol/liquor
- Wear and Tear
- Mechanical & Electrical Breakdowns
- Usage for purposes other than accorded for
- Damage/loss caused due to riding without valid driving license
- Loss/damage due to vehicle value depreciation
- Compulsory Deductibles & Consequential Loss
- Call 1800 3009, the toll free number for registering your claim and visit the authorized garage nearest to you for repair and assessment
- Furnish all necessary documents to the surveyor
- Once the claim is confirmed, the repair/replacement process takes place at the garage.
- Choose cashless facility to ensure that bills are directly settled at the garage by the company post completion of work.
- Customers can also pay bills at the garage and submit them to the surveyor for getting reimbursements.