New India Car Insurance
New India Assurance Co. Limited was founded in the year 1919 by Sir Dorabji Tata and is a leading multinational general insurance organization. The company operates throughout 28 countries and has its headquarters at Mumbai. The company operates across all Indian territories, spanning 2, 452 offices inclusive of 1, 339 micro offices. The company has 17, 702 employees and a network of 68, 389 agents as of the 30th of June, 2017. The company offers 230+ products. The company offers Car, travel, health, commercial, rural, marine and general insurance products. New India Assurance Co Limited is the largest general insurance company in India based on the collection of gross premiums, including from foreign operations. It was earlier a subsidiary of the GIC (General Insurance Corporation of India).
- 800+ Cashless Garage Network
- Vehicle age up to 15 years can be insured
- Up to Rs. 7.5 lac as third party cover
- No Claim Discounts between 20-50%
- Towing Charges covered under policy
- Enhancement Cover/Zero Depreciation Cover
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- New India Assurance has roughly 16% of market share
- There is a network of 2, 452 offices
- There are approximately 68, 389 agents
- Cashless service across 800+ garages in the country
- Domestic gross premiums of Rs. 15, 149 crore and claim paid of record Rs. 13, 098 crore for 2015-16
- Market Leadership for four decades in succession
- Total assets of the company stand at Rs. 61720+ crores
- Presence in 28 countries
- 27.10 million policies issued as of 30th June, 2017
- Completely filled cover note / application form with contact numbers
- Name of insured person
- Vehicle number
- Make and model of the vehicle
- Identification card
- Copy of RC
- Copy of previous insurance ( for renewal)
- Private Car Insurance Plans- Third party coverage up to Rs. 7.5 lac, liability and package policies, 20-50% as no-claim discount on policy renewal, liability for unlimited amount in case of injury or death, personal accident coverage for driver or owner.
- Liability only policy
- Personal accident cover for owner-driver
- Package policy covering damage/loss to the vehicle
- No-claim discounts available on policy renewal ranging between 20-50%
- Liability for unlimited amount in case of injury/death
- Damage to third party property for Rs. 7.5 lakhs
- Towing charges covered up to Rs. 1,500
New India Car Insurance Add-Ons:
- Loss/damage to accessories fitted into vehicle such as fans, stereos, air conditioners, etc.
- Legal liability to employees
- Personal accident cover under private car policies for paid driver and passengers
- Legal liability to non-fare paying passengers in commercial vehicles
- Zero Depreciation
Claim Process for New India Car Insurance (Step wise) for cashless service
Register claim by phoning in 1800 209 1415(8am -8pm) with the details of your policy.
||Submit claim form (can download from New India website) along with documents like driving license, RC copy, and Police FIR copy ( in case if third party claim involved).
||Inspection will be arranged in 24 hours, if a claim reported on a working day.
||If the vehicle is repaired at a preferred network garage, then the insurance company will settle the bill directly to the garage.
||You will only be required to the deductible amount as mentioned in the policy.
Claim Process for New India Car Insurance (Step wise) for reimbursement service
Register claim by phoning in 1800 209 1415 (8am -8pm) with the details of your policy
||Submit the necessary documents with your policy details at the nearest branch or through courier. The company will make the payment within 7 working days through cheque or account transfer
New India Car Insurance- FAQs
1.What is the helpline number of New India Car Insurance for claims process?
You can contact the Toll Free number 1800-209-1415 for claims processing at New India Assurance Co. Limited.